Policies and Documents
All the school policies can be found below and downloaded as PDF documents. Click the headings to reveal more. To save a document to your computer, please right-click the PDF link; left-clicking will open it in your browser.
- Everyone has the right to be respected, feel safe at school and to feel happy about being part of our community.
- Everyone has a responsibility to respect and consider the feelings of others and to be caring in our dealings with them.
- In keeping with Jesus’ teachings we should recognise and celebrate our individual differences, talents and achievements.
Bullying of any sort takes away our rights and responsibilities. Action can be taken by pupils, parents and staff to prevent and deal with any incidents of bullying.
This code is designed to help everyone to recognise, deal with and reduce incidents of bullying. Holy Trinity’s Anti-Bullying code is available to download below:
- Holy Trinity Anti-Bullying Code (click to download)
- Charging & Remissions Policy (click to download)
- Complaints Procedure Policy (click to download)
The Disability Equality Scheme has been developed to meet the requirements of the Disability Discrimination Act 2005 and can be downloaded below.
- Disability Equality Scheme (click to download)
- E-Safety Policy (click to download)
- Inclusion Policy (click to download)
- Pupil Premium Policy (click to download)
- Statement of Inclusion (click to download)